• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

aftermarket Glock safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wives are hazardous to your health. If she won't LET you protect her then she is just going to get you killed with her. Teach her, overrulle her or divorce her.

thats a little much there bud , keep in mind your a moderator... and i get negative points cause i bump my post twice a day...wow

Wow,

All I asked was if anyone has used or knows if it works , I get advice to divorce my wife.All guns that I grew up with had physical safties.We all know to keep finger off trigger when not shooting, but when moving, transporting any firearm day to day there is always a chance of wrong thing happening at any given moment.
Why would you be moving it or transporting it day to day out of the holster?

Perhaps the Glock isn't the right gun for you. Lots of other options available that have or can have safeties including the M&P and XD.

thats a little much there bud , keep in mind your a moderator... and i get negative points cause i bump my post twice a day...wow

Wives are hazardous to your health. If she won't LET you protect her then she is just going to get you killed with her. Teach her, overrulle her or divorce her.

Agree

Really? You think so? I don't. My wife and I had discussions over the guns situation, then arguements, then I put my foot down. Oh, I paid for it on other areas to make up for it, but I wouldn't budge on that issue. I just can't see me beat down while my wife gets raped and we both get murdered because she can't adapt her delicate sensibilities to meet reality. Now, she HAS adapted and can shoot as well as me(sometimes better). She carries a Kahr PM40(which has no external safety. just like a Glock) and has a Glock 27 for her bed stand. Because I wouldn't budge on that one particular issue, I now have backup in an emergency and when I'm at work I fell reasonably confident that she can handle it if someone kicks the door in.

So, my comments may seem "a little much" to you but too bad. That's honest and sincere advice from someone with experience with the issue(or at least a similar variation of it).

PS. don't worry about me being a moderator, I can still speak my mind in public threads just like you. As long as I'm not breaking any rules you have no business worrying about my status. If you're getting points it's for breaking a rule.

Why would you be moving it or transporting it day to day out of the holster?

I do not carry on a belt holster. Its in a soft holster to car and back, and when in car, out of holster in a designated place.When in home not in holster, when in the moutain home out of holster,I am too active to wear one when on body unless in the woods or bad part of town.

Perhaps the Glock isn't the right gun for you. Lots of other options available that have or can have safeties including the M&P and XD.Quote

I have had 2 Glocks since 1996. My wife uses a different gun at home, just is not comfortable yet on Glock. Do not have all the time in with her yet to feel comfortable. Afterwards I can put old trigger back when she feels ready. Now, back to the original question. has anyone used this product is all I needed info on.

I do not carry on a belt holster. Its in a soft holster to car and back, and when in car, out of holster in a designated place.When in home not in holster, when in the moutain home out of holster,I am too active to wear one when on body unless in the woods or bad part of town.

Sorry but but that's weak sauce...too active?

You definitely need more training and a better holster. I agree with your wife, you are doing too much unnecessary gun handling.

When you go out do you leave it in the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom