• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Dog on Property

I should have laid that out different. Correction: The info I should have said is they were separated to shy away from the stigmata of the " Pit Bull Terrior ". There it's a little closet to what I had read somewhere. Sorry about not posting that earlier but I got a weekend in ODT lock-up. 🤭

I should have laid that out different. Correction: The info I should have said is they were separated to shy away from the stigmata of the " Pit Bull Terrior ". There it's a little closet to what I had read somewhere. Sorry about not posting that earlier but I got a weekend in ODT lock-up. 🤭
Everyone was worried sick about you. Thank goodness you’re back and ready for action.

How was the "farm?". Guards not too rough on you?

1680548917887.png

Naw! Cake walk. I did my time.
Either way, we’re glad you’re back. cmshoot cmshoot did a half decent job helping people with gun problems while you were away, but let’s face it, he’s not very dialed in to the new, more modern approaches you might take.

you were gone? ahh the horror!

I was flattered by your sexual advances and condemn the mods for banishing you simply because we're in love.

Back
Top Bottom