• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ain't we the luckiest Sons uh *****es in the world to be in GA ODT area

RSB

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Tangent of a Whirling Dervish
38   0
Reaction score
I can't tell you how excited I am. As my time and experience grows with this sight I have come to the realization that here in the ATL metro area we got us the highest concentration of "Special" "Unique" "unusual" "hard to find" and the ever present 'RARE" firearms to be found any where in this whole dang world. Hot damn what a wonderful life we all lead to be so fortunate to find so many guns as these in one small regional cluster.

I am jut amazed that the world is not beating down our doors. I mean there in no where, and I mean no where else in this world where you can find so many RARE Glock's. I'll be honest I didn't even know there was such a thing. I guess it's shame on me.

Well, I gotta run but If anyone is interested I have a very special, and very rare variant of a Hi-Point 9mm. It is the 'Special"
four pound model. good if you run out of ammo and have to use it to beat someone to death. It has the unique black finish which is easy to hide, and the ever rare 22 pound trigger so you won't have a misfire. Once again this is good because if you can't fire it, it is heavy enough that you beat someone to death with it. If you're look'in fer that special one of kind gun well... this is it boys, don't let this one get away, you will regret it until the day you die.
PS if you but it it has a warning that you should also wear steel toe boots when handling or shooting. You know, just in case you drop it on your foot. I guess they don't want any broken toes.
They retail new for $159. This one hasn't been shot much so I'm only asking $199 or $235 trade value.

Satire friends, satire. Hardy Freak'in Har Har!!

20181229_084450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom