Ak guys

oldford

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
22   0
Reaction score
Brought this home with me. Was wondering what the in house ODT experts thought.
That's an RPK style rear site up on the gas block. Short site radius, and it picks up well.
It is Romanian made, imported by M+M out of commerce city, Co. They call it the AK-M10

Attachments

• IMG_20130622_133058_522.jpg
    IMG_20130622_133058_522.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 21
I'm not an expert but I have put about 300 rounds of ATI round nosed ammo through my m10 762 without a single malfunction. Sgammo said to expect a couple jams per magazine when they tested the ammo in a MAK-90. I always do a thorough breakdown and cleaning after I shoot corrosive primed ammo. The tapco g2 trigger is pretty crisp and the retaining plate makes reassembly easier. I considered putting a collapsible or folding stock on it but I like the light weight of the plastic stock for now. The rear sight is pretty small so I end up putting the butt high up on my shoulder but the recoil is not harsh at all. It seems to be a well built reliable gun. All of the youtube videos I've seen on this rifle are favorable reviews. The only magazines I've tried so far are Tapco smooth, waffle, and five rounders. All without any problems and can be found pretty cheap at bigsupplyshop.com.

I should of went and shot it but I'm very happy with the way it feels. Im like a kid on christmas, I couldn't put it down.
Yeah I was choosing between this and a few others, and did a quick search on my phone and keep reading "best AK per dollar".
I've only had a wasr before, but it looked good to me.

Back
Top Bottom