• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you guys have a friend like this??

I just called him and asked how the ribeye steak cuts he got in the deal tasted. He said that he was marinating them for supper tonight, but he was concerned that “there wasn’t in marble in them”. He said steaks should have good marble in them to be good. Richard said the steaks he gets from Publix (which his tight ass rarely buys) are “to die for”.

I just called him and asked how the ribeye steak cuts he got in the deal tasted. He said that he was marinating them for supper tonight, but he was concerned that “there wasn’t in marble in them”. He said steaks should have good marble in them to be good. Richard said the steaks he gets from Publix (which his tight ass rarely buys) are “to die for”.
Maybe he will

I don't have the heart to cut him out of the only friend he has. I promise you I am his only friend. His children don't even like him.
You were the last to walk away and got stuck with him. I think it’s obvious why he is lonely and he deserves it. When you spend your life being negative and making others miserable you wind up alone. You don’t owe him anything.
One of my biggest fears is dying alone due to my apathy pushing others away.

My best friend of 25 years. I want to punch him in the mouth sometimes. Hes been like this since 6th grade, but as he gets older it only seems to get more amplified. The rest of my close friends have all become focused and mellow, he has become more hard headed. He has to be right, have the last word, and be the center of attention over the most meaningless, miniscule stuff. Its weird.

I only say that to say youre not alone.

Back
Top Bottom