AK Question What to buy?

wess2000

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
63   0
Reaction score
I want to own one nice AK. If you could have only one really nice AK what would it be? I have a MAk 90 and a couple of cheap AK's, but I want to try to find a nice one. I would kind of like a price range of the ones that you recommend because I am ignorant on AK prices.
Thanks

What are you wanting to do with it? Plinking, training, hunting, etc.? Here are my humble thoughts on the AK which is my favorite rifle design btw.

If you want to plink on the range or hang something nice looking on the wall, then you can't beat a nice and pretty wooden AK, and the Chinese AKs (especially prebans) or Bulgarians are some of the nicest. Outside of those 2 uses, I think the old school wooden AK is pretty much out of date.

If you want to hunt, train, etc., then you need a more modern designed AK. You asked for the really nice ones so I would say Arsenal, Krebs, Jim Fuller.

Last edited:
Every Arsenal I have ever had RUNS LIKE A SEWING machine!!

I have several milled and stamped and they all just EAT ammo and are accurate (for an AK)!!!

One of these, with this exact furniture (rare stuff, very expensive if you can find it)
17521_0771_1_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom