• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

alligator season

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1347   0
Reaction score
video-of-giant-alligator.jpg
Has everyone applied for their alligator permits? Season opens at dark august 19th.I applied for zone 2 with 4 rejections

me anywhere 3 rejects
jr anywhere 2 rejects

whats the best way to do it? no zone requests? we just want to bag one. we dont need anymore lil ones eaten!

Last year I saw 90 alligators opening weekend on the coast. Most were under 6' but several were 10' or better. And at least 2 were close to 12'. I couldn't get my Dad hooked up but we sure gave it a good try. (Then he had surgery and season was over for us at that point) had a great time with him though.

Coastal gators are plentiful.

I would but I'm really familiar with the coast from years of hunting and fishing down there. I may know a few spots where the big ones hide. ;-)
good luck wherever you get to go.Been to Seminole 2 times and Euafaula 1 time. Probably saw a 70 to 100 gators each trip.Most fun I ever had

If anyone pulls zone 8 and wants some help let me know. I keep a boat down in Darien and know the waters pretty well. Not offering guiding. Just have a boat and like to hunt gators.

good luck wherever you get to go.Been to Seminole 2 times and Euafaula 1 time. Probably saw a 70 to 100 gators each trip.Most fun I ever had

Absolutely one of the best hunting trips. Last one I took I had my son with me. (12 at the time). We still talk about it. Exciting doesn't even begin to describe it. Watching it on TV doesn't come close to preparing you for that moment when the gator breaks the water 2 feet from you. Just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom