• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

alligator season

Message said to check to make sure address was correct in system so "Tag" could be sent.

IMPORTANT! Check your address in the system IMMEDIATELY at Caution-www.gooutdoorsgeorgia.com. Your address must be correct to receive your alligator tag, which you must have in your possession while hunting. If you have not received your tag in the mail by August 15 please call (229) 426-5267 for assistance.

I think it is included in the lifetime license. In for responses, while I check.

Good to go! jawja clay -

Lifetime licenses including the resident 65+ senior lifetime license, and the resident disability license, already include alligator hunting and WMA privileges.

Whew! Good news comes in pairs within 10 minutes - Dr. just told me the shadow on my X-ray last week and CT scan yesterday was a lung nodule, not cancerous. But how do you tell if you haven't had a biopsy? I've got research to do now and a hunt to prep for!

Thanks, I got a nice gator 3 years ago across from ford plantation. I think it was the third weekend of the season. A good friend and I both drew zone 8 this year. I've only hunted gators 3 times so I call myself a rookie. We will try a couple weekends and then may hire a guide.
My week consist of 6- Saturday's and a Sunday , retired! So I can go anytime during the week.

Back
Top Bottom