• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon has locked us out

Sure they can...they cannot be forced to process our payments any more than a bakery in CO can be forced to make LGBTQ themed cakes.....

The Bakery won that round.....they don't have to make the cake.
Amazon would win, they would not have to take the money.
nice try..but very wrong.
i can buy gun stuff on both amazon and ebay..i can pay with amazon pay and paypal...
the only way your argument works is if they drop everyone who sells gun "stuff"
if the baker had refused to make a cake for one gay couple,but would make one for you and your life partner,then they would have lost..
ampal is trying to weed out the little guys,not the big guys. they may make a few k a year off of the otd,they make a few k an hour with ebay and amazon..
see how that works,its all or nothing.

Welcome to a politically correct world. I recently quit doing banking with suntrust because they got too liberal and pain in my ass. Somehow we need to bring these big libtard tech giants back into line. They are ruining our free society.

If you've not done so already you should contact the NRA. They have their own issues these days sadly but once upon a time they used to be a civil rights organization, perhaps there is still some spark somewhere inside the NRA that still cares about assisting legally with this sort of civil rights issue. Actually there are two civil rights issues being abridged here, speech and firearms ownership. These monolithic technocracies from the left coast need to understand they don't make the laws nor are they immune from them. At some point some bright and hungry attorney is going to get rich off this general area but it's going to be hard work.....the technocracies have had free rein for a long time!

If you've not done so already you should contact the NRA. They have their own issues these days sadly but once upon a time they used to be a civil rights organization, perhaps there is still some spark somewhere inside the NRA that still cares about assisting legally with this sort of civil rights issue. Actually there are two civil rights issues being abridged here, speech and firearms ownership. These monolithic technocracies from the left coast need to understand they don't make the laws nor are they immune from them. At some point some bright and hungry attorney is going to get rich off this general area but it's going to be hard work.....the technocracies have had free rein for a long time!
GOA too

Back
Top Bottom