• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AMMO purchase! Where is the best place to purchase ammo online?

did ya get the reloads or the new subs?

They emailed me back saying its same powder, loader, primer, charge, bullet and operator so I just got the reloads for $20 cheaper! I don't have time to reload anyways so the new loads were useless to me. I have a 50rds box they sent for free and they were reloads and they look really good. If you look up close you can see the Knicks and scratches but that don't matter to me. I can save brass and do their brass rebate which could save me even more! I think it's like $20 for 1k casing or something along those lines. It was $242 shipped for subs that can compete with fiocchis. :)

They emailed me back saying its same powder, loader, primer, charge, bullet and operator so I just got the reloads for $20 cheaper! I don't have time to reload anyways so the new loads were useless to me. I have a 50rds box they sent for free and they were reloads and they look really good. If you look up close you can see the Knicks and scratches but that don't matter to me. I can save brass and do their brass rebate which could save me even more! I think it's like $20 for 1k casing or something along those lines. It was $242 shipped for subs that can compete with fiocchis. :)

Sell your brass here for more.

Slickguns.com has a nice search feature for the caliber you want, then have it list it in the order of price per round so you can compare the deals.

Back
Top Bottom