• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another case of "puppycide" ** video added**

and of course they dont care because when do they actually ever care for the public?? stories like this are now commonplace that you hear everyday due to how now anyone can become and officer and most of the people that do become LEO should never have even been allowed to take the test. It also shows in how many good cops are now retiring because guys like this are becoming the majority and they cant stand to see what its become.

I hate these stories. I'm sure they would shoot my dog because she runs up to everyone wanting attention... Why are the cops always fat bald guys? What happened to looking normal and professional instead of mr clean bald and trying your hardest to be intimidating? Napoleon complex? Peace officer my ass.

Just watched the video. I know people go through much harder stuff than getting robbed and assholes shooting your dog, but I really feel bad for that guy!

Just watched the video. I know people go through much harder stuff than getting robbed and assholes shooting your dog, but I really feel bad for that guy!

yeah, I hear what your saying. He sounded like a hard working man trying to do the right things. So very sad it has come to things like this..... almost daily.

Back
Top Bottom