• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another case of "puppycide" ** video added**

He was on his own property while the animal was out and it is their responsibility to keep them on their property and away from neighboring areas, not to have to lock them up when you arrive at your own home.
I am in no way justifying anyone's actions in harm the animal.
You are right Sir, some dogs are territorial and will defend their territory. Since that is the case, why don't more people keep their animals in a fence or in the house. I talke my dogs out for a walk (in my yard)and have to scoop up poop from several other dogs in addition to my own (in my very own yard). Is there a leash law in Georgia or not? I always thought it was the pet-owners responsibility to keep their pet put up. I also have several cats that are not mine, but love to lay on the hood of my vehicles. The frequency of these type situations can be reduced or possibly avoided if the animals are cared for properly by the owners. Again, my belief is that harming the animal is not acceptable.

He was on his own property while the animal was out and it is their responsibility to keep them on their property and away from neighboring areas, not to have to lock them up when you arrive at your own home.

That's what I was wondering about.
Never said that it applied here, only that it's an issue. I hate to guess how many dogs and cats I see on my land that do not belong to me.

not to mention the cop showed up 2 and a half hours after the call was made. i would have put my dog up but given that i have no idea what a police response time is its kinda hard to prepare for them showing up on the dot lol

dude was fired

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1398389126

not sure if i agree with the sheriffs reasoning

he said it was for "safety concerns" (well no ****) but it was more about the threats made rather than the deputy being a mean spirited asshole

So after watching the video deputy douchly clearly does not have the nerve, sense, or temperament to be anything outside of a night grocery stock boy! What a f***tard, I hope karma takes a big chunk outa his a**.

Back
Top Bottom