• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another ODT pricing thread....

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I know I'm supposed to write something about over priced items listed for months or my miserable experience with craigslisters on here. All I have to whine about is all the unbelievable good deals on the ODT!! It's to the point of being dangerous to your wallet just glancing at this site. I've ended up with a Polaris 4 wheeler, golf cart and several other items I never knew I needed!! This place is hands down the best place I know of to find a hell of a deal!!! It will be a merry Christmas for my kids thanks to the ODT community!!!! Thank you ODT members!!!

Talk like that's going to get you in trouble !

It definitely could, but I strategically made several purchases that the whole family will get hours and hours of fun with. They'll definitely want me to keep looking for an ODT deal!! Some were trades and some cash, but I couldn't of done those deals anywhere else but the ODT.

Put about 8-12 people on ignore and it's really a very good site. The big offenders are the people with 12 ads running at once. They may have a good deal, but I'll never know because they're on the ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom