• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT sucks

I recently saw a for sale ad with several items listed and priced separately but said perfer to sale as a package deal for 100$ more than prices listed separately! I’m thinking he can’t add or…whatever! S@@t like this is an instant no and kind of insulting to a prospective buyer!

just move on and find another eventually something will come along priced right. Its a real shame you cant tell the assholes what their **** is worth on the real market. Savage axis aint no 450 dollar gun,toreass pistol aint no 400 dollar pistol and on and on and on.

I have made 2 or 3 pretty good deals on here in just the last week or so. You just have to look for them. Granted, there are some pretty ridiculous prices but I just shake my head and mutter a few words under my breath and move on. None of my business what some clown wants for his overpriced crap. Like I have said before, those ridiculous prices just make my stuff look that much better.

I grabbed a good deal yesterday. I felt the same way I did when I was shucking oysters and I found a pearl.

It went from 1 in 10 are ripoffs to 1 in 10 are deals, in the last few years.

I grabbed a good deal yesterday. I felt the same way I did when I was shucking oysters and I found a pearl.

It went from 1 in 10 are ripoffs to 1 in 10 are deals, in the last few years.

COVID ****ed everything up. Brought in all the gougers and flippers to the gun market where prices were decent and inventory was plentiful.

I ain’t got play money anymore, thanks to Uncle Joe and his cronies (POSMFs), so I’ll just sit here and bitch lol

Since I'm married, thank God, hate to be on the market again.

I feel like this is my "tender" app. Lots of swipes to whatever side is no... never used the actual app.

But now and then you swipe to hell yeah side, and you have a good time. I've met some really cool people on here, and my buys, sells, and trades have all been pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom