• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Rant Thread?? ****

Should callouts be allowed?

• Hell Yes. ARCman for super mod status.

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, because I'm a Craigslister

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Tacos FTW

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Where's all these wannabes I see posting. Y'all ride around and hang out in the parking lots with your ****ing skinny jeans and assault life stickers on your wannabe race car or mall crawler

Where's all these wannabes I see posting. Y'all ride around and hang out in the parking lots with your ****ing skinny jeans and assault life stickers on your wannabe race car or mall crawler
There's a kid where I work who wears skinny jeans and Chuck Taylors in different colors. He also has the shaved narrow D bag beard and a man purse slung over his body.
Last week I pointed him out to another coworker and questioned his hetero status. And said co worker told me " Naw man. Gayland is alright." Yes seriously his name is Gayland. Can you say ****ed From Birth? His parents did a number on him.

There's a kid where I work who wears skinny jeans and Chuck Taylors in different colors. He also has the shaved narrow D bag beard and a man purse slung over his body.
Last week I pointed him out to another coworker and questioned his hetero status. And said co worker told me " Naw man. Gayland is alright." Yes seriously his name is Gayland. Can you say ****ed From Birth? His parents did a number on him.
Bahahaha **** I'm coming to your work next chance I get to take off

I guess I'm to old, out of the loop, but what the heck are Chuck Taylor's?

I guess I'm to old, out of the loop, but what the heck are Chuck Taylor's?
Lmao
M9160C_standard.jpg

You came out to strong and scared am all off... You gotta lure em in with free stuff and be nice, and then grab em by the face and slam em into a brick wall

Back
Top Bottom