• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Ruger Mark IV Problem - Update

guess ill have to call ruger and make sure theres a gen2 or whatever they call it. these companies and their recalls. they should make it a little less painful when they screw up like this. i waited 2 months for my mcx bcg to be sent to me, and it was in a parts bag new, wth took 2 months ?! glad i never got a p320..

Only reason i was amused because im waiting on a tirant 45m and i didnt know the 22 pistols had 1/2x28 ( the first piston i ordered) , figured for the price that would be really fun and cool looking gun, if it works reliably ! if theres issues ill probly just get a ruger american 22lr, it would probly be more fun anyways for plinkin on the property. too bad they cant make a smith 617 threaded and have some kind of special edition for being suppressed. but im sure it would cost a grand

20171119_090156 A.jpg
20171119_090707.jpg
20171119_090833.jpg

Sad to see Ruger releasing, what appears to be, a fundamentally flawed design change. Very unlike them.

This is not a bug, it is a feature. It is all about making it easier to disassemble. The new Rugers disassemble themselves.

Saw these at the NRA show.I was really impressed by the new break down procedure but IMHO the integrally suppressed 10/22 was the bee's knees.Sorry you're having issues but I bet Ruger will make it right.

Ruger will make it right, they replaced a redhawk I wore out for free and rebuilt a blackhawk i wore out. The sw 29 sent back I had to pay. If you have a an issue with a ruger they will take care of you. Got a friend that put a overloaded reload 556 in his ranch rifle. He called ruger and told what happen. They said send it in and we will see what we can do. They replaced the rifle at no charge and sent a letter to not shoot reloads. That has been about 10 years, but that's exceptional customer service

Back
Top Bottom