• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another "the ODT is slow" thread

While that may be true, most of them weren't even active traders. If you're saying that there are less people on ODT as a result of less "lively debate", perhaps.

The three most active of them had a combined feedback score of almost 300. Pretty active traders if you ask me.

I haven't seen much worth buying lately at least not at some of the asking prices, good thing about the internet, it's a quick way to find a better deal. I bought my CZ Scorpion for almost $200 cheaper than someone who was selling one on ODT, and I bought mine at a store:thumb:..But sometimes theres a good deal here, you just have to be fast with a PM..

The three most active of them had a combined feedback score of almost 300. Pretty active traders if you ask me.
Given the fact that a lot, not all of those members, mainly engaged in forum spam, and not anything meaningful, seems like it was good riddance to me. Not only that, but far lesser known members have been "gangbanged" by the older ODT "in" members, and some got away not being banned for threatening bodily harm, yet when bs finally cought up to them and the banning started, the ODT was suddenly a terrible place.

Last edited:
Jugo might give him a run for his money….
preview_images_memegenerator_net_Instance_Preview_fd51b4414be013bee9cd970fec1ef233._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom