• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another "Trap" shooting

Don't take anything going on at face value.
"The Game is Afoot." (Sherlock Holmes, or Shakespeare. They both work in different ways).

Shooters biting the bullet twice in a week. Theater shooter laying down his gun when LEO arrive. Shadows of Oswald, Ruby, James Earl Ray, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, that nurse in Australia etc.......Anybody remember the Trilateral Commission? :D

Last edited:
Don't take anything going on at face value.
"The Game is Afoot." (Sherlock Holmes, or Shakespeare. They both work in different ways).

Shooters biting the bullet twice in a week. Theater shooter laying down his gun when LEO arrive. Shadows of Oswald, Ruby, James Earl Ray, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, that nurse in Australia etc.......Anybody remember the Trilateral Commission? :D

I wasn't going to say it but I'm glad you did. Something is certainly not as it appears.

I can't believe you beat bioshock on posting this.

This story is F'ed up. There are some sick people out there. I havesaid for years that public service people ( law enforcement, fire fighters, and emts) are underpaid for what they do.

I blame the media for all of these crazy ass shootings. If they would just announce that it happened and let it go, instead of televising it 24/7. When will media realized they encourage them? All of these shooters have issues that prevent them from being popular or acceptable socially. They see this as a way to make a name for themselves by trying to one up the last shooting.

Back
Top Bottom