• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

IMG_5733.JPG

Just finished 37 miles. I am feeling horrible and great at the same time.

Started cleaning my Roadie for the season. My Lord I didn't realize all the gunk and trash that was on her from this winter. I did a nice and easy 10 today. Feel good. need to get ready for the Roswell Mayors Ride. That is a fun day. The crit riders are insane.

Started cleaning my Roadie for the season. My Lord I didn't realize all the gunk and trash that was on her from this winter. I did a nice and easy 10 today. Feel good. need to get ready for the Roswell Mayors Ride. That is a fun day. The crit riders are insane.

There is a crit practice every tuesday night in marietta at the west oak office park. Its been going on for 15+ years but always a good time. 25mph+ avg for an hour + 5 laps. Some people come jump in for a few laps and try and hang on the back and then jump out. Its a good heart rate workout.

I can't get on the bike regularly at all right now due to work and kids sports. I am going to have to replace the XL shirts I threw away last year if I don't start doing something soon.

I just got back from Brevard NC yesterday! We rode DuPont Forrest. We rode 6 miles on Friday but had to cut the ride short due to rain. The pictures below do not do justice to how wet & muddy we were...
Saturday we rode 24 miles.
Sunday: rain day, slept late & drove home

Friday night: Oscar Blues Brewery
Saturday night: Sierra Nevada Brewery

4413.jpeg
4419.jpeg
4422.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom