• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any help near Homer?

I used to have land in Banks County. I harvested plenty of deer. I don't have anywhere to hunt now, other than WMA's. PM me for a hunt invite, and I will show you how to properly take care of a deer after the shot to get the best freezer venison.

Man...that's why I don't hunt many places that I don't know...and more of a reason to stay on my dad's property for most of my hunts. If you happened to walk through his property...that would be me putting the scope on you, but with the purpose of verifying your intentions of being on the property.

That is F'd up that people were scoping you...I'd suggest finding another place to hunt!

I used to have land in Banks County. I harvested plenty of deer. I don't have anywhere to hunt now, other than WMA's. PM me for a hunt invite, and I will show you how to properly take care of a deer after the shot to get the best freezer venison.
The other hunting land we have available is in Banks county, we're considering buying our own box stand, I'll let you know when/if we make it over there

Heres the view an attempt at some sort of panoramic. There is the hunter who pointed a gun at me fist in the 3rd picture tucked into a stand.
i39.tinypic.com_2w526xf.jpg

i42.tinypic.com_30rs1nl.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_1g39es.jpg

I'll be ground hunting a creek near the lake tomorrow in Gainesville, any processers to recommend?

Call around...find a place that does anything by weight or gives discounts if already quartered(I can help with that if need be)....I live in NE Ga. as well and still use Huckaby's down in Brooks, GA....quit using the place in Winder that is $65.00 across the board no matter size that is a rip....I plan to get a commercial grade grinder and meat saw...I like processing for fun so let me know and good luck

Back
Top Bottom