• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any help near Homer?

I swear I'm about to give up other hunters just annoy the hell out of me. Went out to a large tract of land that has a creek and touches the lake, it is freaking huge and owned by a developer gone bankrupt that I know. I called him and he said even though he has no hunting or trespassing signs all over the land that I would be okay to hunt since he knows me. So I go and sure enough about 15 minutes of sitting an ATV comes roaring through the woods and the hunter finally chooses his spot after nicely scaring any living thing off. I quietly approached him, letting him know that this land is private property and one would need permission from the owner to hunt it. as I approach him, he begins to approach me while he puffs his chest up. Now my voice is gone so all I can do is whisper, but he utilized every level of volume he could yelling at me telling me that this was his property and I would have to pay to hunt there and I must be illiterate since I didn't read all the signs. Well I know he's BS'ing trying to run someone off of his illegal hunting territory and let him know I know the owner of this property and that he needs to leave which he does after some arguing and him claiming he must have accidentally come off "his land", which doesn't exist since no land adjacent to this land is wooded, but by then the sun was up and I was sure all life had ran off during his temper tantrum. I sat around for awhile enjoyed nature, but of course no animals to bring home for my black Friday hunt.

Holly Christmas Lax, after reading that I am certain that I would have been less depressed if you said you came home and found your old lady beddin down with the Bishop...

Man I was suspended for three days from the boiler room about ten days ago and I'm not going back anytime soon... I end up fighting like a Jim Beam soaked redneck at a Hank concert...

Man I was suspended for three days from the boiler room about ten days ago and I'm not going back anytime soon... I end up fighting like a Jim Beam soaked redneck at a Hank concert...

I just removed those sections from my view at the rules changes, I'm not going to change and I don't expect moderators to change for me either

Seems like you are wanting to hunt the places that everyone else wants to hunt.

As far as other people messing up your hunt, just blend in. There have been many times someone riding a 4 wheeler or being loud or moving too much has drove deer by me.

Back
Top Bottom