• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any local brass processors?

z.chance

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
Im looking to have someone fully process my 223 brass, and convert some to 300blk. Ive found a few places online that do it, but i figured i would ask and see if theres anyone local that offers it.

I always uniform mine the first time I reload it. Have some factory ammo I was going to reuse the brass to reload with and the flash holes were so off center its a wonder I didn't break a decapping pin! I will probably just toss those out. Where are you located and how much 223 do you have to be processed? I do all of my own 223, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 40 S&W. Bout the only thing I don't do with brass prep is turn the necks. Haven't really gotten into that yet, but hear its a very beneficial thing to do for accuracy.

I always uniform mine the first time I reload it. Have some factory ammo I was going to reuse the brass to reload with and the flash holes were so off center its a wonder I didn't break a decapping pin! I will probably just toss those out. Where are you located and how much 223 do you have to be processed? I do all of my own 223, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 40 S&W. Bout the only thing I don't do with brass prep is turn the necks. Haven't really gotten into that yet, but hear its a very beneficial thing to do for accuracy.
Im in kennesaw, just north of atlanta. Cash is a bit tight for gun stuff at the moment, so i would probably only doo 500 or 1000 at a time. But i do have about two 5 gallon buckets of 223/556 brass to do eventually.

How much u wanna pay for brass processing? I got processed brass for sale but I don't usually take other people's brass as they aren't usually once fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom