Any of Yall into these?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
There are 4 of these Festiva's in my yard. Three of them run. Plus there is a freight container of all types of related used parts. And there's probably 4 more of them at my landlord's place. Some run some don't. But we have found that anyone that has ever owned a Festiva either still owns one or wants another one. If you need one or parts for one let me know. AND if you have one or know of one that's available let me know.
feb.jpg

fe2.jpgfe3.jpgfeb.jpg

Jay Leno has one with a V6 from an SHO Taurus mounted in the rear. I have a grey one here that I plan to Sazall the roof and Rhino Line the floor. Then add a roll bar and some poly Summit Racing seats and a Harbor Freight ATV whinch on the front and I'm done.

Yeah, ya need three or four around to keep one running. Lol
Actually, you don't I sold my landlord the first one I had back in 2010 for the same $100.00 I paid for it. He had the rear hub fixed and he's still driving it.
These cars run like little Korean sewing machines. They were the first cars sent over here from Kia. There's a club site called Ford Festiva.com. I've been kicked off of it before. Those nerds are control freaks. But these cars do have a loyal following. In 2011 I sold one to a kid that drove from Charlotte to get it. And he paid me $1700.00 for it.

Back
Top Bottom