• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any reason to not use kia finance to get $750 discount

Buy a 2 yr old Toyota with less features. You will have less problems, same if not better gas mileage.

Just think about how much you will spend on a rental car while your KIA is @ the dealership for warranty. They won't have a loaner vehicle unless you make the appointment ahead of time and how likely are you to know when it will breakdown?

Do your research on Kia service departments, specifically local to you. My wife had a hell of a time with a dealership up here, and they treated her like **** and smiled the whole time. All the dealerships are like that up here. Thank god she is in a Camry now.

I refuse to ever buy another Korean car, even though I am a former Kia plant employee.

Buy a 2 yr old Toyota with less features. You will have less problems, same if not better gas mileage.

Just think about how much you will spend on a rental car while your KIA is @ the dealership for warranty. They won't have a loaner vehicle unless you make the appointment ahead of time and how likely are you to know when it will breakdown?
Yeah these days you have to buy a premium brand vehicle to get that loaner service.
The ONLY way to buy a Kia is with cash and not very much of it.

My wife and I will be purchasing a new KIA soon. We have the cash to pay the difference after trade. There is a $750 incentive to finance through KIA. This wpuld reduce price another $750. Supposedly we can pay off after 90 days. Money is making 4.25% sitting in savings and finance would be 4.5% or so. There are no loan fees etc. Is there something we are missing that would be reason to not finance and pay off in 90 days?
Almost 2 million engines in Hyundais and Kias replaced...now they are blowing head gaskets due to head bolts being too short. Korean electronics are great...mechanically speaking Korean stuff not so good.

This

Back
Top Bottom