• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any reason to not use kia finance to get $750 discount

Anything other than cash, dealer finance will always favor the dealership: They may be friendly, but they are not your friends.
This is why they always push their own financing, even if you have cash or your own financing from your local CU or bank. They get a kickback for it.

I own two KIAs right now and have owned five of them so far. There is nothing wrong with a KIA and you actually get more car for the money you spend. They do not have a penalty for early pay off so go for the additional $750 savings.

I own two KIAs right now and have owned five of them so far. There is nothing wrong with a KIA and you actually get more car for the money you spend. They do not have a penalty for early pay off so go for the additional $750 savings.
Go play the lottery, Lady Luck is on your side.

Kia has made some big improvements but they still have issues with the factory maintenance…. Who has 4 hrs for an oil change and it seems like my FIL is ALWAYS having to go to the dealership for some random 3hr BS and calls me to pick him up lmao

I just know that anybody I've known whos' had a Kia in the last 5 years has had their car in the dealership for long periods of time getting repaired. Sure they were under warranty, but like being without their car for 5 months type of repairs. New engines, transmissions, etc.

Take the manufacturer financing to get the rebates and/or incentives then payoff if you have the cash or refinance with your lender after 3 payments. Be sure there is no prepayment penalty in the contract. Have been told the dealerships get financial incentives (kickback) after 90 days is why they want you to make 3 payments.

Back
Top Bottom