• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any watch people here???

I am looking to purchase my first higher end watch. Any recommendations? I really like the Omega Planet Ocean and it falls within my budget. I would also consider a pre-owned one as well, actually leaning towards pre-owned as I hate being the first owner. Just looking for any other options as well as places in the metro that have good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my PO, You can't go wrong with Omega.

My first nice watch was an omega speed master. It wore too small on my fat wrist. I was also not at a point in my life where I gave a damn about automatic watches. I sold it and went back to a tag F1 grand date. I really loved that watch, but hit a 1/3rd life crisis and wanted another auto. I found a breitling avenger seawolf titanium on here and it really fit the bill. It's big and bad built like a tank and somewhat rare as they no longer make a titanium offering. The case is thick as hell so it wont fit under a dress cuff. The lume on the breitling leaves something to be desired but that's my only complaint. It's rated to 3000M and COC certified. It's currently at breitling for a spa treatment.

I also was able to trade my way into a two tone bluesy Rolex submariner yesterday. I like it- but I'm honestly scared of scratching it. When I get the breitling back, the Rolex is probably going to get traded for a stainless no date vintage James Bond style submariner.

My first nice watch was an omega speed master. It wore too small on my fat wrist. I was also not at a point in my life where I gave a damn about automatic watches. I sold it and went back to a tag F1 grand date. I really loved that watch, but hit a 1/3rd life crisis and wanted another auto. I found a breitling avenger seawolf titanium on here and it really fit the bill. It's big and bad built like a tank and somewhat rare as they no longer make a titanium offering. The case is thick as hell so it wont fit under a dress cuff. The lume on the breitling leaves something to be desired but that's my only complaint. It's rated to 3000M and COC certified. It's currently at breitling for a spa treatment.

I also was able to trade my way into a two tone bluesy Rolex submariner yesterday. I like it- but I'm honestly scared of scratching it. When I get the breitling back, the Rolex is probably going to get traded for a stainless no date vintage James Bond style submariner.

I went and looked at a few today. The Rolex faces are to small for. I'm used to bigger watches in the 44 to 45mm range. I really like the blue and orange Omega GMT. I've seen a few Breightling ones I've like, but not as much as the Omega and in my price range.

I went and looked at a few today. The Rolex faces are to small for. I'm used to bigger watches in the 44 to 45mm range. I really like the blue and orange Omega GMT. I've seen a few Breightling ones I've like, but not as much as the Omega and in my price range.

If you want a large and in charge Rollie, check the deepsea dweller at 44mm.

How about one of these?

upload_2017-1-20_22-39-8.png

Back
Top Bottom