• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody here do Window tinting?

That's a steal for ceramic.
Everything in N Ga is cheaper than down closer to Atl. Blew my mind when we moved. Even the Home Depot is cheaper than the ones down there.
When we built our house I tried to use some of my buddies from down there, had to use contractors from up here. I know they were giving me decent pricing for Atlanta but it was usually 2/3 the price locally. Example: Very good friend of mine was going to do a survey and new plat for the property, 7k atlanta/buddy price. Found a dude up here did it for 1500. Its everything, $10 beer in Acworth is $4 up here. I got use to $100 lunches down there (with friends and booze) but that same lunch and beer date is $40 here.

Edit: CaptDave did my HVAC work. I never checked prices on that but I'm pretty sure he did me favor.

Update on the Compensator's new shoes
20210804_201824.jpg

You finally tinting the Pacer?
Nah, pics below.

Long story short, place in Cartersville ghosted on me. Said they'd get back with me to set up an install and a week went by and I never heard from them. So I reached out to Nonliberal Nonliberal 's guy and he set me up this morning. Drove about an hour up there and he was done in less than five hours. People know about him, too, it seems. Tags from all over metro Atlanta there. And he was literally half what the shop quoted me, same tint and ceramic.

PXL_20210808_003221076.MP.jpg
PXL_20210808_003239943.jpg
PXL_20210808_003250303.jpg
PXL_20210808_003309192.jpg

Can't tell it's there
Reading all this thread again, I didn't realize that they could also tint the windshield. This Ceramic would keep the Jeep cooler and less sun on my arms...Skin cancer is a pain in the sun, but the idea of having the tint would solve this problem..I am use to the old tint which in my opinion was junk..I would love to get the Jeep tinted. My problem is with my Bride, I cannot wait while it is being done there..Does your guy go to homes, to install at all?

Reading all this thread again, I didn't realize that they could also tint the windshield. This Ceramic would keep the Jeep cooler and less sun on my arms...Skin cancer is a pain in the sun, but the idea of having the tint would solve this problem..I am use to the old tint which in my opinion was junk..I would love to get the Jeep tinted. My problem is with my Bride, I cannot wait while it is being done there..Does your guy go to homes, to install at all?
Unfortunately, no, he's not mobile. You have to go to him.

Back
Top Bottom