• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody here do Window tinting?

Reading all this thread again, I didn't realize that they could also tint the windshield. This Ceramic would keep the Jeep cooler and less sun on my arms...Skin cancer is a pain in the sun, but the idea of having the tint would solve this problem..I am use to the old tint which in my opinion was junk..I would love to get the Jeep tinted. My problem is with my Bride, I cannot wait while it is being done there..Does your guy go to homes, to install at all?
You come here and wait while they do it you want to. Hes 15 minutes from me. Yes the front tint seems to help with the heat.

You come here and wait while they do it you want to. Hes 15 minutes from me. Yes the front tint seems to help with the heat.
I really appreciate the offer but with Neese the way she is now, I don't think it would be a good idea, around the kids..Can't thank you enough for the offer though...Love you guy's!

Commenting so I can find this thread later.
Got a 70s Chevy pickup and a 60s falcon station wagon that needs tinting .

Need to get mine done. Any mobile or local shops around Braselton area to recommend? Its a 2019 taco, not sure if you have to factor in the factory tint when trying to stay legal.

Check this place out. I’ve done our two vehicles with the precut ceramic. Fantastic if you are a little bit mechanically inclined.

Windsheilds are a bit tough but can be done.

mine is 5% all around and 50% windshield. I don’t need to wear sunglasses and I like the privacy and protection from the sun in general.

Back
Top Bottom