• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody near Decatur have a pickup truck and want some beer/ammo?

grey50beast

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
I got my truck stuck in my side yard yesterday during the rain (doh). Nobody is looking in the ammo section currently, so I came to a popular section of the board to ask if anybody is in the area and could help a brother out: I will gladly hook them up with some practice 9mm ammo. It wouldn't take but 5-10min and I have some tow straps.

Last edited:
No truck, just a car. Any way that we could dig/push it out? I could try to pull it with the car.

No truck, just a car. Any way that we could dig/push it out?

I don't think so, I hooked a tow strap/come-along to the nearest structure(the man hole) and attempted pulling it forward. It has to come forward, up a grassy embankment. It's stuck against the fence on the right side. I'm thinking some nice continuous torque from any V8/diesel would work, but dammit I only have one truck haha

Thanks for the well wishes guys hopefully someone on here or my facebook will come through.

I don't think so, I hooked a tow strap/come-along to the nearest structure(the man hole) and attempted pulling it forward. It has to come forward, up a grassy embankment. It's stuck against the fence on the right side. I'm thinking some nice continuous torque from any V8/diesel would work, but dammit I only have one truck haha

Well I have a 25 year old Volvo wagon--not pulling you out with the Vette. ;) If you think it might be enough I'm willing to try.

Back
Top Bottom