• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

img.burrard_lucas.com_kenya_full_baby_gazelle.jpg

#gazellelivesmatter
BAWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do I believe the PP were fake. I believe everything on TV is BS projected to get a rise out of folks. It's called entertainment. I believe if you do a hidden camera interview your just an instigator trying to push an agenda. I believe people have had their heads filled with garbage since they were born by people with hidden agendas. It's us against them. And it's all rooted in power over others. So your against this or that. Why? Because I was told to be. We hate Muslims, Christians, whites ,Jews, Blacks, Latinos , meat eaters , vegetarians, people who don't wear shoes, people who wear shoes. Why Because we're told to. Most people on here are conservative white males. We were told planned parenthood is bad. Why, because some preacher man told us abortion is an abomination. As a white conservative male I'll never have a need for an abortion. A. Because I'm a MALE. B. because I'm a male. Do I have an opinion on abortion? No since I'll never need one. Do I have an opinion on killing a lion. Not really I can't afford to go hunt one. Do I give a crap about a flag. nope. But if they come to your house to tear if off your flag pole. I'll be besides you defending your rights to wave it not matter what color it is. If you your against planned parenthood. awesome, your welcomed to your opinion. If my daughter is one day walking in to a planned parenthood clinic to get advice , medication or an abortion. It's not your business and if some one lays a hand on her she will probably defend herself and pop a cap in their tail.

This.... I Guarantee if some RICH Saudi Prince came to USA to hunt and shot a Bald Eagle off of Mount Rushmore this thread would be calling for this HEAD. If Saudi Arabia did not extradite him per standard international law extradition, this gang would be the first to want to bomb them. Because that's what the talking heads on Fox and radio would be instructing you to do.

Do I believe the PP were fake. I believe everything on TV is BS projected to get a rise out of folks. It's called entertainment. I believe if you do a hidden camera interview your just an instigator trying to push an agenda. I believe people have had their heads filled with garbage since they were born by people with hidden agendas. It's us against them. And it's all rooted in power over others. So your against this or that. Why? Because I was told to be. We hate Muslims, Christians, whites ,Jews, Blacks, Latinos , meat eaters , vegetarians, people who don't wear shoes, people who wear shoes. Why Because we're told to. Most people on here are conservative white males. We were told planned parenthood is bad. Why, because some preacher man told us abortion is an abomination. As a white conservative male I'll never have a need for an abortion. A. Because I'm a MALE. B. because I'm a male. Do I have an opinion on abortion? No since I'll never need one. Do I have an opinion on killing a lion. Not really I can't afford to go hunt one. Do I give a crap about a flag. nope. But if they come to your house to tear if off your flag pole. I'll be besides you defending your rights to wave it not matter what color it is. If you your against planned parenthood. awesome, your welcomed to your opinion. If my daughter is one day walking in to a planned parenthood clinic to get advice , medication or an abortion. It's not your business and if some one lays a hand on her she will probably defend herself and pop a cap in their tail.

I hate to break this to you, but I don't need to be told how to think. In fact even though I'm a Christian, I can easily say that if you don't INSTINCTIVELY know killing an unborn baby and profiting from its body parts is wrong, then it's YOU that has been taught to think otherwise. Knowing that should be common sense/normal human being 101.

And that's why people in this thread are pointing out the very sickening difference of making a big deal out of killing a lion 1/2 world away while those SAME people could care less about the butchering Planned Parenthood is doing.

This.... I Guarantee if some RICH Saudi Prince came to USA to hunt and shot a Bald Eagle off of Mount Rushmore this thread would be calling for this HEAD. If Saudi Arabia did not extradite him per standard international law extradition, this gang would be the first to want to bomb them. Because that's what the talking heads on Fox and radio would be instructing you to do.

Killing a bald eagle, whether you're a rich Saudi prince or a bum from New York, is illegal. So really what's your point?

I hate to break this to you, but I don't need to be told how to think. In fact even though I'm a Christian, I can easily say that if you don't INSTINCTIVELY know killing an unborn baby and profiting from its body parts is wrong, then it's YOU that has been taught to think otherwise. Knowing that should be common sense/normal human being 101.

And that's why people in this thread are pointing out the very sickening difference of making a big deal out of killing a lion 1/2 world away while those SAME people could care less about the butchering Planned Parenthood is doing.

I kinda get the feeling that you are arguing with someone who is utterly lacking in any kind of moral compass. People who can't see right from wrong without it personally affecting them are what's known as sociopathic. When you can't see the relevance of such a disproportionate outcry over the hunting of a lion compared to the lack of outcry over the shopping of body parts of murdered babies, then there is a deeper problem than simply minding your own business.

The whole point was to show how fast people become sheep to what ever the media wants them to be outraged in whether it be about a lion, a flag, planned parenthood, gay marriage or next weeks hot topic that the media is concocting up right now. My moral compass is just fine. you've been played. Oh and yes, I have been shooting my bow some, I just bought a new McKenzie target. I was going to order a new Rhinehart Lion Target but I was afraid I would be tied to a stake and burned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom