• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all this BS about a lion in Zimbabwe and how this MONSTER murdered and slaughtered him. I do have enough sense to make sure all my hunts are legit. But this guy dropped a fortune on this hunt and still got his face all over the media, giving not just him but all of us hunters a bad name.
Look up Ted Nugents reply to the Cecil complainers. Great old pic too.

The 20/20 coverage was actually fairly balanced. They interviewed several people on both sides including a Zim who said it's ridiculous that Americans are reacting the way they are. He said, "we see these animals as a threat... they are not like Simba."

They also interviewed the guy that was director of the study that had "C" collared. Even he said he doesn't think hunting should be banned around the park... except for lions. Lol

Something else I noticed. There were lots of pictures and video of "C" and in not one of them could I see a collar. His mane was huge and that collar was pretty small as seen in a pic of it by itself. Also, the dentist arrowed it at night and returned the next day and finished it with another arrow shot. That differs from previous reports of a 40hr delay and gun dispatch.

LOL,
I reaffirm my statement. If someone wants me to be impressed with their "hunting" skill or prowess as a hunter/gatherer, give a person of equal intelligence, physical ability and knowledge q weapon like you carry, go out in the woods and hunt each other and I will congratulate the one who is still standing. Otherwise I remain profoundly unimpressed.
I really doubt that anyone here cares how unimpressed You are!

I really never understood skydiving though, maybe next time you want to jump out of a plane you borrow a friends big balls and man up, when you jump just leave the chute in the plane!

Last edited:
preview_images_memegenerator_net_Instance_Preview_5096b5594bcba622b004048719c7cf84._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom