• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

I'm going to have to go back and do some research. I may have gotten it wrong, but I think they said Cecil was killed just inside Zim after crossing the line from South Africa (SA is to the south of Zim) and this lion was killed in the very north of Zim. That's a damn long walk for a lion.

I think I seen Cecil's 3rd cousin twice removed on the road the other day.
147-freecat.jpg

I See no humor in any of this.
Given that the hysteria is a few years in the rear view the comedy might be lost but if you can't find the humor in liberals absolutely and collectively LOSING THEIR MINDS over the legal hunting of an animal, that ironically helps to conserve the same species they lament yet do absolutely zero to protect, well then you are missing one of life's few remaining free pleasures.

Cecil'sSpawn Lives Matter!!!

You're right there. I can't believe all these inconsiderate starving children and former child soldiers needing rehabilitation, not to mention the struggling people in the faltering/crumbling emerging democracy of South Sudan, trying to take our attention away from the real issues on the African continent. Another game animal has been murdered. Oh, the humanity.

Back
Top Bottom