Anyone ever thought about going all out?

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Now that I found one cheap enough....
M203M16.jpg

http://www.dsarms.com/40MM-Grenade-Launcher-Model-M203----M203M16/productinfo/M203M16/

A $1800 launcher + tax stamp & wait, plus individual stamp & wait for each grenade.. Unless there are smoke, flare, or other grenades that don't require a stamp. CS, perhaps?

I'd just go with a 37mm launcher and avoid all the hassle and cost, personally.

Last edited:
A $1800 launcher + tax stamp & wait, plus individual stamp & wait for each grenade.. Unless there are smoke, flare, or other grenades that don't require a stamp. CS, perhaps?

I'd just go with a 37mm launcher and avoid all the hassle and cost, personally.

Yeah you're right, EACH grenade is each form 4! Thats an expensive toy! I saw some 37MM launchers that didn't require transfer, why is that? Just because they launch harmless stuff like flares? I don't think flares need tax stamp but I could be wrong. The 40MM is for grenades and other exploding stuff, the 37mm is for small stuff like smoke bombs and flares

What's stopping you? Get it if you have the funds.

Yeah before I was serious then I looked at some launchers and they were around $4,000-$6,000 each which discouraged me. Was looking around on companies sites for colts and came up on this and saw price! Not bad... but after reading some more, Jwhited is right, each round is tax stamp required just so $50-$150 per round (not included tax fee) can go boom!

Last edited:
Get a 40mm and then get behive inserts for them.

Some people reload their own chalk rounds that make a nice poof when they hit the target.

Honestly, why shoot explosives? just get some tannerite,but chalk rounds and firework rounds are cool.

Honestly if I get a DD its going to be a 20mm rifle.

Back
Top Bottom