Anyone ever thought about going all out?

Yeah you're right, EACH grenade is each form 4! Thats an expensive toy! I saw some 37MM launchers that didn't require transfer, why is that? Just because they launch harmless stuff like flares? I don't think flares need tax stamp but I could be wrong. The 40MM is for grenades and other exploding stuff, the 37mm is for small stuff like smoke bombs and flares

I guess as long as there aren't any 37mm HE grenades, then it doesn't classify as a destructive device. I think that was the whole idea behind the 37mm launcher from the get-go.

View attachment 146710
10 22lrs at once.

Masterkey 12g insert
http://mr40mm.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/image462.7291746_std.png

9mm beehives and other calibers are usually custom and apparently have a pretty stout kick.

and an 18 round 22lr insert
View attachment 146712
That is too cool. Though it sounds like there might be some serious legal implications (SBR, MG, etc).

EDIT: You already addressed this. Got it. :thumb:

to fire them the device must be registered, so you might as well get the 40mm which comes registered. There are 37mm beehives, but to use them your device must be registered,

Nice, damn seems like some hardcore destruction weapon! WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Eh, right now, I will think about them because even if I did get, I wouldn't have a place to shoot them. Maybe I can convince my GF to move to the boonies.

Back
Top Bottom