• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have quick load?

but also interesting that VV N320 isn't even listed as a "viable" powder for heavy load bullets for the 9mm. I picked some up a while ago when I saw it for making some 9mm 147gr subs. Seemed to be a recommended powder for subs (clean burning) but nothing on their charts except for 147gr XTP bullets.

but also interesting that VV N320 isn't even listed as a "viable" powder for heavy load bullets for the 9mm. I picked some up a while ago when I saw it for making some 9mm 147gr subs. Seemed to be a recommended powder for subs (clean burning) but nothing on their charts except for 147gr XTP bullets.

147gr rn, N320 at 3.3 grns at 1.14 is my go to suppressor load

calebp thanks for the input. I know that everyone seemed to recommend the 320 powder for subs but I always thought it was funny that they didn't have it listed as a good combination on the VV website for heavy bullets (except the XTP).

looking for a rough powder charge to get a 165gr 9mm going roughly 780-800fps using VV n310. Loaded to 1.14oal with fed match small pistol primer. Im thinking 2.5-2.6 grains should do the trick but I am concerned with being over pressured.

I know it’s been 3 years, but did you ever experiment with N310? I’d be very, very interested in some QL simulations of N310 with 124 and 115gr bullets if anyone has fhe software. FWIW, here’s an article that claims QL predicted a modest load of N310 with 165gr bullets to produce over 40k psi.

http://www.shootingtimes.com/reloading/reloading-heavy-bullets-in-9mm-luger/

Back
Top Bottom