Anyone hear of the "Knockout Game" in Atlanta Area Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only in N.Y. trust me it wont ever be in georgia these kids are to busy getting high and salen dope and robbing people all of this knock out stuff is a big joke that's got people stareing at all groups of black kids they see just so the black kids feel uncomfortable and say why the **** are you stareing at me as if im going to harm you .people stop this no sense its being blowed out of context really this is something to keep you guys affraid come on now grow up.

If it happens here, you won't hear about it from local news networks. And yes, it is very real. Started in St Louis, over a year ago. There was a story of a couple in the midwest that worked for a newspaper that were attacked and their own newspaper would not run the story

What I really like to hear are the feel-good stories of the POSes playing "knockout" against armed citizens who subsequently send them to the ER handcuffed to a gurney and treated for multiple gun shot wounds. Those are the only knockout stories I hope to hear about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom