Anyone here have an Assault Ladder?

BamaFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
340   0
Reaction score
According to the CDC website, in 2009 (most recent full data available) there were 11,493 firearm related homicides. In the same year, there were 24,792 deaths from unintentional falls, 34,485 deaths from motor vehicle accidents, and 31,758 unintentional poisoning deaths. Dang Assault Ladders...

Lol, I got a ladder and I'm going to paint it black and put a magpul rail on it and a high capacity 5 gallon bucket! Wonder if that'll make an assault ladder?

The more I think about it the "accidental" poisoning really sticks out as a high number. Does anybody feel like taking out the little lady for dinner a bit more often.

My latter has a pistol grip and bayonet lug, 400lb capacity, and is a pre-ban Norinco 1994 model. Its semi-auto, and not legal in Cal. NJ, NY, Mass., HI, and the city of Chicago, w/o FOID card. I'm thinking of selling it for a mear $2000 bucks, b/c soon they will be banned. Looking to trade it for a Barrett 50 BMG, or 5000 rounds of M855 green tip ammo. No black powder or bows please.

Back
Top Bottom