• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone looking for a part time person to help build AR15s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown Hawk Industries Brown Hawk Industries , bro, you've missed your real opportunity in the gun crommrunity.

You should start up a course of study for others in trolling gun trading websites. While you may not be the most masterful troll I've encountered here on the ODT, you'd rank up there in the top 20 since I've been a member these past 12 years. I'd sign up for your course if the price was "poor tier."

I can't believe how many folks you are able to get trying to give you advice on your "endeavors." It's hysterical and I'm always happy to see you've started a new shyte show.

BHI, what is your current occupation?
im-basically-a-wizard-danny-docile.gif

Brown Hawk Industries Brown Hawk Industries , bro, you've missed your real opportunity in the gun crommrunity.

You should start up a course of study for others in trolling gun trading websites. While you may not be the most masterful troll I've encountered here on the ODT, you'd rank up there in the top 20 since I've been a member these past 12 years. I'd sign up for your course if the price was "poor tier."

I can't believe how many folks you are able to get trying to give you advice on your "endeavors." It's hysterical and I'm always happy to see you've started a new shyte show.
Dang, man that’s harsh.
And I thought I was cynical…

Dang, man that’s harsh.
And I thought I was cynical…
I can't understand how you all cannot see him for the master troll that he is.

Not in a mean spirited way either. I find him entertaining.

Everyone thinking he's in earnest and offering advice is precious.

Alternative idea:
Why not assemble AR uppers that will appeal to woke millennials and progressive minded Americans,

and SEEK FEDERAL TAX MONEY
and GRANTS from 501(C3) nonprofit organizations to subsidize the cost of these weapons so you can market them to the public at a price even conservatives would find intriguing.

Imagine you call this the Rainbow Oriented Automated Riflepart. (R*O*A*R*)
You pay a licensing fee to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition to use the word "rainbow"-- but they help market and promote this riflepart which makes AR guns kinder, gentler, more diverse and inclusive, and safer.

You license the use of Katy Perry's song "Roar" for your marketing purposes.

The upper will come in a variety of civilian-only calibers that have never had any use among military or police agencies. Calibers such as 22 short, 17 Hornady Mach 2, and Thutty-thutty Win.

FatAlbert can cerekote these barreled uppers in various shades of pink and purple, or just a flat-out rainbow color scheme.

They would not have a traditional bayonet lug, but would rather have provisions for an alternative QD mounting system to attach sex toys just below & behind the muzzle.

You would certify that every R*O*A*R* upper is 'green'
-- built 100% cruelty free,
--from organic free-range steel,
-- certified vegan and certified kosher,

-- assembled by your non-binary gender fluid workforce at least 35% of which self identify as such (If you are a one-man operation you can just declare that 35% of your body has gone homo but the rest of you is still straight.),

-- at a company that has pledged to racial diversity by having at least 50% of its owners and managers being--or self identifying as-- brown, black, yellow, red, green, and purple.

Announce that you are actively encouraging and soliciting job applications from Earth species other than Homo Sapiens...

...and from sentient beings outside of our solar system.

ASK THE HOLLYWOOD crowd of rich celebrities, and politically-correct thinking northeastern liberals who have great amounts of wealth in real estate stocks and bonds, to help finance your PC riflepart adventure and change what an "AR" looks like in the future American gun owning community!

uppers aren't rifles. but yeah. agree.
Sadly, this hasn't stopped people from getting the aft after them recently when they were manufacturing other things that weren't firearms. My IOI told me you need an ffl "when engaging in the business." Whatever that really means. So the rule "yes they can" still applies, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom