• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone looking for a part time person to help build AR15s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the entire thread for An Introduction to Innernet Trollin' 101.

And not to kick a man when he's down, but from the looks of it he starting parting out all those "kits" and it was definitely not $400 in stuff. Then to top it off there were the posts about moving, not able to afford rent, etc. Not exactly the type of posts that would make you comfortable in paying him to build a "high end" AR upper build.

ODT will fully support your business here even if you're an insufferable troll, trust me I know.
But....but.... you actually produce a tangible product. Not a fair comparison.

Troll w/product service ready for market = supportable.
Troll w/plans to produce product = laughable.
(in a saturated market during a period of highest inflation in 40 years)

But....but.... you actually produce a tangible product. Not a fair comparison.

Troll w/product service ready for market = supportable.
Troll w/plans to produce product = laughable.
I know, I missed my opportunity to spend months trolling y'all about how I was gonna make money painting dicks and punisher skulls on your guns.

I know, I missed my opportunity to spend months trolling y'all about how I was gonna make money painting dicks and punisher skulls on your guns.
And you'd have gotten banned every time you posted a picture of your planned work too. I mean, you can't even post egg shells here.

I get yall are just ****ing with me. But I do genuinely plan to eventually sell high quality, built Tuff, budget AR uppers to as many people possible. I don't plan on giving up on this, no matter how long it takes. Just sayin
Yeah, a lot of guys are poking fun. Mostly with good reason.

A bit of business advice from an old-time businessman:

You obviously have the energy and drive to create a business for yourself. But IMO, your energy is being misdirected.
My advice would be to RESEARCH your target market and MARKET NEED before going off half-cocked on "launching" your business.

Survival Kits - if you took 5 minutes to do a search you would have found that there are already 100 kits out there that are the same or similar to yours at a much cheaper price. Creating a "new kit" in a saturated market at a non-competitive price is just a waste of energy and time.

AR Uppers - Sounds like you have a plan to build quality uppers and sell them for a reasonable price. Sounds good on paper. Have you determined what volume of upper components you will be required to purchase from manufacturers in order to get them at a volume price 1, that you could afford, and 2, then be able to sell them at a "reasonable" price?? Not attacking you personally, but if I'm looking for a quality upper, you're an unknown in the marketplace. Why would someone consider buying from you?

Again I'll give you credit for trying, but you should do more research before launching into business endeavors.

Good luck to you.

Yeah, a lot of guys are poking fun. Mostly with good reason.

A bit of business advice from an old-time businessman:

You obviously have the energy and drive to create a business for yourself. But IMO, your energy is being misdirected.
My advice would be to RESEARCH your target market and MARKET NEED before going off half-cocked on "launching" your business.

Survival Kits - if you took 5 minutes to do a search you would have found that there are already 100 kits out there that are the same or similar to yours at a much cheaper price. Creating a "new kit" in a saturated market at a non-competitive price is just a waste of energy and time.

AR Uppers - Sounds like you have a plan to build quality uppers and sell them for a reasonable price. Sounds good on paper. Have you determined what volume of upper components you will be required to purchase from manufacturers in order to get them at a volume price 1, that you could afford, and 2, then be able to sell them at a "reasonable" price?? Not attacking you personally, but if I'm looking for a quality upper, you're an unknown in the marketplace. Why would someone consider buying from you?

Again I'll give you credit for trying, but you should do more research before launching into business endeavors.

Good luck to you.
As others have done, you make a good point(s). I doubt seriously that he's made enough from the EDC kits to fund a bulk or volume purchase from a reputable manufacturer. I'd recommend starting with WISH & Airsoft components then move up to Poor Tier manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom