• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone need a little companion dog?

We.were in exactly the same position about six years ago. We had a little white.dog find us at our farm. She was pitiful and needed attention. I told the wife we already had a dog and couldn't keep her. Well, we got her medical care and she never left. She is my baby now.

Attachments

• 1022121253.jpg
    1022121253.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 20151125_124051.jpg
    20151125_124051.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 58
We.were in exactly the same position about six years ago. We had a little white.dog find us at our farm. She was pitiful and needed attention. I told the wife we already had a dog and couldn't keep her. Well, we got her medical care and she never left. She is my baby now.
That's likely going to happen here too. Lucky wasn't nearly as pitiful as your "find." I'm amazed that people can ignore an animal that needy. I can't do it. Good on you for giving her a healthy and happy life.

Heck of a transformation! Good on you!

Back
Top Bottom