Anyone need a trust?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this for anyone that needs or wants a trust and would prefer to use an attorney to set it up but do not want to spend a boat load of cash.

For $200 you get a trust backed by an attorney and his malpractice insurance and it can be updated at any time for no additional charge. You also can easily set co-trustees and beneficiaries.

This site was created by two ODT members and I was the "guinea pig" for the process. I can honestly say the process was super easy and fast. I was able to go from the start of the process to buying suppressors in the same day.

Basically this is how it works:

1. Fill out some basic info on their website & pay the $200 fee.

2. Wait for your info to be reviewed and approved by an Attorney

3. Print it out and get it notarized anywhere

4. Go buy some class 3 stuff! :D

If you use this link we get a small referral fee: http://www.georgianfa.com

Post your feedback if you decide to try it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.......

This is a stupid question but I am totally clueless about this stuff. Can you use a trust the same way to own an SBR as you can with the supressors or do you still have to send in for a stamp and wait the months and months?

Interesting.......

This is a stupid question but I am totally clueless about this stuff. Can you use a trust the same way to own an SBR as you can with the supressors or do you still have to send in for a stamp and wait the months and months?

You still have to send in the tax stamp money and wait the time but this avoids having to get local law enforcement approval and it makes it legal for your beneficiaries and co-trustees to possess these items if you are not around or pass away. If I understand it correctly, if you own a suppressor or sbr yourself and not in a trust and you pass away, technically the government can seize your stuff as no one else is legally allowed to possess any of it.

You still have to send in the tax stamp money and wait the time but this avoids having to get local law enforcement approval and it makes it legal for your beneficiaries and co-trustees to possess these items if you are not around or pass away. If I understand it correctly, if you own a suppressor or sbr yourself and not in a trust and you pass away, technically the government can seize your stuff as no one else is legally allowed to possess any of it.

I was able to go from the start of the process to buying suppressors in the same day.

im confused here.

Back
Top Bottom