• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone not eat breakfast before deer hunt?

I like to eat a little something to get my metabolism going regardless if I'm hunting or not, but esp when I'm hunting. I kind of freaked out the first time I couldn't hold it anymore and had to go out of the stand. Now it's not a concern, I think they're curious.

I have to eat or I can't stay in the stand thinki,g about breakfast. Its my favorite meal of the day.
I smoke in my stand never had a problem. Always hunt the wind and no problems

I most every morning, no need in being hungry just to wait on a deer. I dont put on my hunting clothes till I hit the woods anyway, they stay in a plastic tote with pine branches. I'll was my hands if I eat something greasy and have never had a problem killing deer.

I generally drink a Muscle Milk right before I park the truck. I try to go easy on the fluids so I don't have to take a piss while in stand. I usually try to drink vanilla favored since some deer attractants are vanilla scented if I need to drink one on stand. I absolutely have to have something in the tank or the sound of my stomach growling will spook the deer, lol.

Back
Top Bottom