• Tacos

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

USMC033run

Default rank <4000 posts
Gunner of 2nd CivDiv Ret.
36   0
Reaction score
Just curious to see if any fellow ODT'ers have experience shooting the 10mm cartridge suppressed? I was looking to see if I could possibly locate/ source KAC Suppressor to shoot out of a MP5/10. I've heard mixed stories on others using .45 acp cans and some recommend the Dead Air Ghost? The MP5/10 I have has a tri-lug barrel and 1/2 x28" threads. Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated. If you just so happen to own one of these bad boys, let me know if you'd be willing to part ways with it. Thanks peeps.

Rugged obsidian 45 with 3 lug mount will sound best . Qrf has 3 lug adapters too

Speaking of which... I need to get my a** in gear and purchase a 3 lug from you. My Dead Air Wolf 9SD is hurting for a squirtin' of some good old fashioned subsonics through it. I keep meaning to call and ALWAYS get distracted with some BS dropping in my lap. I'll check out the Rugged Obsidian 45. Thanks for the advice!

Speaking of which... I need to get my a** in gear and purchase a 3 lug from you. My Dead Air Wolf 9SD is hurting for a squirtin' of some good old fashioned subsonics through it. I keep meaning to call and ALWAYS get distracted with some BS dropping in my lap. I'll check out the Rugged Obsidian 45. Thanks for the advice!
I have one left . Get it before it’s gone

I guess I don't know why you wold do this? The whole point of the 10mm is that it's velocity makes the bullets more effective but shooting it suppressed is most useful when you're slowing it down anyway.... so if you're going to shoot a 150gr bullet at 1000fps instead of 1200fps (not real velocities just made up numbers for effect) you might as well just be using a .40 instead of blasting 10mm right?

Back
Top Bottom