• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone paying attention to CT?

And I'll bet nobody up there has got the balls to fight to retain their rights.

Really...... Like you do?
How about you move up there park your behind on a your front porch with an unregistered "assault rifle" to show them how it's done.
While they may not be rioting in the streets the lack of compliance with the law is where it starts. Every non complying person in CT is now a felon and is subject to arrest and prosecution. They are risking their future and their families well being for their 2nd amendment rights. They dont need to walk down the street with an AR slung over there shoulder to protest. Pray to whatever deity makes you warm and fuzzy it doesn't get that far.
Talk is cheap especially, from 1000 miles away..

Last edited:
How about you move up there park your behind on a your front porch with an unregistered "assault rifle" to show them how it's done.
While they may not be rioting in the streets the lack of compliance with the law is where it starts. Every non complying person in CT is now a felon and is subject to arrest and prosecution. They are risking their future and they're families well being for their 2nd amendment rights. They dont need to walk down the street with an AR slung over there shoulder to protest. Pray to whatever deity makes you warm and fuzzy it doesn't get that far.

I think it is for much more than that, I believe it is about their liberty, PERIOD..

EDIT - Don't need to go to CT to prove this. Simply make one of your rifles an SBR without government approval.. Same thing. Or carry without the State require tax stamp (permit).

Last edited:
While they may not be rioting in the streets the lack of compliance with the law is where it starts. Every non complying person in CT is now a felon and is subject to arrest and prosecution. They are risking their future and their families well being for their 2nd amendment rights. They dont need to walk down the street with an AR slung over there shoulder to protest. Pray to whatever deity makes you warm and fuzzy it doesn't get that far.

:thumb:

Every non complying person in CT is now a felon and is subject to arrest and prosecution.

Not trying to be a smart arse, I agree with where your mind is but to be a Felon you first have to be arrested, prosecuted and.....CONVICTED... before being tagged with that label. It will be interesting to see how this works out so we all need to be watching....closely. Just give thanks everyday you live in Georgia.

Not trying to be a smart arse, I agree with where your mind is but to be a Felon you first have to be arrested, prosecuted and.....CONVICTED... before being tagged with that label. It will be interesting to see how this works out so we all need to be watching....closely. Just give thanks everyday you live in Georgia.

I know and we're good.
As far as living in Georgia goes read this. .... (easiest link I could find)

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=50&t=401610

[ Connecticut New York California are all examples of people choosing apathy not activism when it comes to their constitutional rights. stay vigilant because it can happen here or any other state in this country. Ultimately it is our choice if you choose to do nothing if you're too busy too tired you just don't think it'll make a difference maybe you should speak to some people in Connecticut and see where that got them!

Back
Top Bottom