Anyone represent yourself Pro Se in court? (Divorce)

You could always just keep her.........that's a lot cheaper.

This statement is used way to often and isn't true at all

The cost to keep my old hagg was costing me everything and ended up way cheap to kick that gold digger to the curb

I bought countless 60k vehicles to keep her happy

Ring yearly 15k Ish because she had to look pretty and different around her family and friends

Trips vacations cost 5k Ish

I can keep going

At end divorce cost me 15k and the whore didn't get **** but her ring she had on

get a lawyer, any way you can even if its a ****ty one get one. some things I would have no problem saying go at it yourself and see if you can win but divorce in no way shape or form is one of them

You're lucky. I got multiple friends and family that are paying the lions share of their salary to theirs in alimony and child support. Someone on here mentioned he should have hired a hit man. That's probably the cheapest if you have to separate.

I have a brother representing himself in a nasty California divorce next month. :-(
His arrogance and cockiness will do him in. He says he had a lawyer at $450 an hour and bought him 70-100 suits.
Sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

You know why divorce is expensive? Because it's worth it.

I represented myself. Shouldn't have. My kids live in VA with their mom and step-dad (asshole she left me for) and I have to pay for them to travel back here to GA to see them.

This statement is used way to often and isn't true at all

The cost to keep my old hagg was costing me everything and ended up way cheap to kick that gold digger to the curb

I bought countless 60k vehicles to keep her happy

Ring yearly 15k Ish because she had to look pretty and different around her family and friends

Trips vacations cost 5k Ish

I can keep going

At end divorce cost me 15k and the whore didn't get **** but her ring she had on
Damn right!

I've NEVER met one that was cheaper to keep than get rid of.

I did in 1989 (or so) the X didn't show up and a lawyer was kind enough to tell me a few Latin words I needed to say when the judge sent me out into the hall (for screwing it up the first time) lol. I'd google it to get any terms they are gonna want you to say and write em down

Back
Top Bottom