Anyone represent yourself Pro Se in court? (Divorce)

Good luck...

deepvagina.jpg

I kept it friendly and on good terms. We came to our own agreement and then we hired a lawyer together to write up the papers and represent us both. It went smoothly and cheap. We are still on good terms. No need to get nasty in these things.

I have done it , It was not easy and I won on some big issues , the best thing to do is try to get everything settled out before you go to court. Trust me on this

I did it and came out well in my first divorce , That said court is a place better suited for a lawyer . Up until court and in mediation you are better off without a lawyer . In court you want the best lawyer you can afford . The one locally that is the top of the divorce lawyers . I have used crap lawyers and good ones . Got my ass handed to me on a follow up from my ex wife and my friend of a friend lawyer came out telling me how good we did . He did nothing I asked him to do . I have represented myself and done well it is hard. You need to go sit in court for a week in front of the judge you are going in front of and watch cases . It will give you a good idea how stuff goes . Mediation is where you want to win because then you can go to court with a done deal and just get the judge to sign it

Back
Top Bottom