• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone want to teach me how to install a LPK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamcastle

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
339   0
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone in the Northeast Georgia, Athens area would be interested in trying to teach me how to install a LPK and a stock kit onto a stripped AR lower. I prefer to watch it first hand over youtube videos and would like to see the tools that others use to not marr up the aluminum. Any help, advice, or tutorial information would be appreciated.

You could dissect one of your NFA lowers and put it back together and then sell it at a discount or something if you don't get any takers.

You could dissect one of your NFA lowers and put it back together and then sell it at a discount or something if you don't get any takers.

That's just now how I learn. I do much better if I can visually see someone doing it and ask questions as we go along. I also want to know the function of the parts not just were they go. I guess I'm really just looking for a AR assembly tutor.

I have watched some youtube videos so far but have my fingers crossed that a local won't mind spending a few hours letting me pick their brain and watch them work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom