• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone with truck that can pull a SUV out of mud?

Do I have to get off road to do it? Im 2 wheel drive but if Im on pavement I guess i could come out.

The car is about a good 20ft or more away from paved road. I don't want to make you come out and not beable to pull it unless you got a pretty long chain.

Up to you. I would appreciate it and throw you some money. If not, we will get a tow later tomorrow since it's in a safe spot in someone's driveway.

Up to you. I would appreciate it and throw you some money. If not, we will get a tow later tomorrow since it's in a safe spot in someone's driveway.

If it's all good and you are out of harms way, leave it. If not, I can come out there. just let me know. I is in bed already but it's not a super huge ordeal to put my pants back on

If it's all good and you are out of harms way, leave it. If not, I can come out there. just let me know. I is in bed already but it's not a super huge ordeal to put my pants back on

Yeah it's in someone's drive way deep in his property. You can't see it from the road. No one will mess with it or else it would have been towed already. I appreciate the offer! I wouldn't mind if you come out tomorrow when you have free time! I work near there too.

Yeah it's in someone's drive way deep in his property. You can't see it from the road. No one will mess with it or else it would have been towed already. I appreciate the offer! I wouldn't mind if you come out tomorrow when you have free time! I work near there too.

Back
Top Bottom