• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone with truck that can pull a SUV out of mud?

if you would of said my hot asian sister - whos a dancer at the pony was coming home from the local mexican restaurant with a s load of taco's - the whole odt would of been there - :lol:

Asians don't age...Until they do, then they look like they are 500 years old all of a sudden.

Ive set my self up for the filipina curse...
She will be a Bepot (Hottie) until shes in her 60s...

and then it will be walking dead casting call.... by then I will be in my 70s or dead.
I tried to plan well.

Love you Hun! :D

Hey stop putting words into my mouth! I said older as in older than me! If you met me, you'd think I'm 16.

Asians
asians.jpg

Where is there mud at Kennesaw Due and Due West? LOL! I live literally 3 mins away but I don't have a truck or else I would have came over.

Where is there mud at Kennesaw Due and Due West? LOL! I live literally 3 mins away but I don't have a truck or else I would have came over.
Yeah it's in someone's drive way deep in his property. You can't see it from the road. No one will mess with it or else it would have been towed already. I appreciate the offer! I wouldn't mind if you come out tomorrow when you have free time! I work near there too.

FYI

Back
Top Bottom