• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparent new ups policy...NO FIREARMS PARTS SHIPPING UNLESS FROM HUB

need to forward this to NRA and GOA and GCO and everyone you can think of Bandit...ban those bastards at UPS and they'll be begging for you to ship there...hit em where it hurts, their pockets

Liberal bu**hole UPS store owner didn't want to ship, UPS will take just about anything, and since it isn't a controlled item it was a knee jerk reaction from the owner/manager. I ship all them time, USPS and UPS, and print my own shipping labels, they never ask what is in the package, and the USPS folks are the only ones that ask if anything is fragile, liquid etc. If I can get ammo from the UPS guy, I really don't see why mags are an issue. Start a anti UPS store campaign on Facebook, could go viral.

A UPS stores have never accepted "Firearms" for shipping, you always had to take it the hub, declare the contents, and ship it overnight. This policy, at least what I was told, is to cut down on theft. Since UPS stores are not UPS, but rather franchisees, UPS doesn't want the extra liability if the gun comes up missing somewhere between the store and the hub. Sounds like with all the crap going on lately, UPS or the UPS store owners just want to wash their hands of any responsibility of handling anything firearm related.

^^^^This^^^^ This is not a new policy, they've been doing this for a long time. Like someone else said, ship machine parts. It's not a lie.

i would never let them employees package my shipment for me if it's anything sensitive or firearm related. they never would have know and still wont if you just package ahead of time.

**** UPS. I stopped using them when a main hub wouldnt let me ship a handgun to another GA resident. Argued with them about their own policy for weeks back and forth through emails on that one...

Then I just packaged it up as machine parts and had them come pick it up from my front door.

**** UPS.

**** UPS. I stopped using them when a main hub wouldnt let me ship a handgun to another GA resident. Argued with them about their own policy for weeks back and forth through emails on that one...

Then I just packaged it up as machine parts and had them come pick it up from my front door.

**** UPS.

This x2

photo.jpg

This is from a good friend of mine at corporate. The UPS Stores run separately from UPS and are individually owned. I think they were called Mailboxes Etc. before UPS bought the brand. Either way, I think this is up to the owner. I personally despise The UPS Store, but I think UPS is the best shipper out there. I've had all sorts of problems with Fed Ex and USPS. As others have said, I would just go there with my item boxed up beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom